About Tony Jeffries
I designed this online course to help you become a real master at boxing. Don't worry, no matter what level you are currently at, you'll improve your skills. I don’t hold anything back: watch my simple, effective demonstrations and listen to all the tips I share. You will benefit from all my knowledge garnered over many years as a boxer and coach. I’ll help you reach your full potential as a boxer and to also become the best version of yourself!
I won a Bronze medal in the 2008 Olympics, gained 7 British national titles and a European gold medal and was undefeated professional boxer. I co-own two Los Angeles boxing gyms, Box ‘N Burn, I also educate personal trainers at my Academy programs, and also train athletes and celebrities.
The demand for my expertise has gotten crazy! Each month, I get asked 1000's of technical boxing questions and requests for personal training.
There are not enough hours in the day for me to help everyone in-person, so I decided to share everything I've learned in these affordable HD video packages. I want you to be able to experience how it feels to train with me and learn from my expertise - from anywhere in the world at budget friendly prices!
- How to punch harder making your opponent wary of being hit by you
- How to punch faster to help you "hit and not be hit"
- How to work and hold inside to keep your opponent afraid of mixing it up
- How to wrap hands for ultimate protection
- Ringcraft, how to move forward and backward to get your opponent where you want him
- How to punch harder and make your opponent wary of being hit by you
- How to land that body shot hard
- How to effectively feint and get your opponent to do what you want him to do
- Tactics on how to fight a southpaw and win
- Plus a lot more!
- How to improve footwork speed
- How to cut down the range
- How to perfect the uppercut
- How to shoulder spar
- How to train your in-ring intelligence
- How to do multiple phase attacks
- How to change the angle
- Faster hand, eye, and foot coordination
- How to bob and weave under punches
- How to punch hard from being in-close
- How to work inside
- How to improve your overall vision and speed
- How to increase your overall agility
- Improve your head movement
What People Are Saying
Do You Have Any Questions for Tony?